- pressure of the liners
- electric supply
- water level in pumping stations-
Along with monitoring these three parts, Sentinel has a remote alarm feature. Sentinel sends an alert to a mobile phone should there be a power outage, fluctuation of the pressure outside the limits, or should the water level in a pumping station rise too high. The alert messages are sent via the GSM network.
Sentinel settings are easily adjusted by user. The pressures can also be checked remotely by sending an SMS command.
Pressure, electric supply and water levels can be monitored simultaneously. Pumping stations can be monitored one at the time, accessory is available to monitor up to ten pumping stations.
Informative LCD screen shows pressure, pressure limits, uptime from liners, GSM numbers and other details.
- 2 connectors for pressure monitoring
- 1 connector for water level monitoring (can be expanded)
- power supply monitoring 110 – 230 V/50 – 60 Hz
- three phase power supply monitoring (400 V/50 – 60 Hz)
- three phase alarm: sound, SMS message and phone call
- Robust buttons, and LEDs
- LED illuminated LCD screen
- LCD screen protected by polycarbonate shield
- Military grade connectors
- Battery backup
- User adjustable GSM alert numbers
- User adjustable limits for low and high pressure
- IP67 sealed closed, IP60 open